Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Baby Stroller Bunting Keeps Baby Cozy and Warm

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baby Stroller Bunting Keeps Baby Cozy and Warm

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B004FNO2O8

  • UPC: 779078006251 799078006259

  • Item model number: 620

  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 38,241 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)


Price : $25.
Baby Stroller Bunting Keeps Baby Cozy and Warm

Product Description


Color: Black
The quilted exterior with the cuddly fleece lining is perfect for keeping your baby warm on those cold winter days. The Velcro pocket is located on the front of the bunting for easy accessibility. Two zippers allow easy access to baby or removal if it gets too warm. The bottom piece can be left in place providing a soft and cozy cover. (Designed to fit car seats, strollers, joggers, etc) There is easy access to safety straps and harnesses. Velcro and elastic strap help keep bunting in place. Measures approx 36" long by 20" wide. Machine Washable.

 

Baby Stroller Bunting Keeps Baby Cozy and Warm

 

Product Features

  • Keeps baby cozy ; warm

  • Quilted exterior and cuddly fleece lining

  • Fits large size strollers

  • Zips around both sides

  • Machine wash

Baby Stroller Bunting Keeps Baby Cozy and Warm

Customer Reviews


I purchased this high quality Stroller Bunting (Large Size) and I wasn't sure how it would fit my 3 years old son. However, after a fast delivery I was really satisfied with the quality and the size of this bunting which looks like an adult sleeping bag for the baby and it could fit children from 1 year old up to 4 years for an average size child. It has side zippers that could be opened from both sides. From the outside, it is waterproof and would defiantly help keep the baby warm and dry in the rainy days. From its back, it has openings for the belts of the stroller and I believe it would fit most strollers.

I'm very happy with my purchase of this item. I was a little hesitant when I read a previous review about the blue stroller bunting, but I'm pleased to say that fortunately my bunting did not dye my hands or the packaging. I recently used it and my toddler's hands were completely warm. I still haven't had the opportunity to use it when it snows, but it appears thick enough and strong enough to keep her warm.

 

Baby Stroller Bunting Keeps Baby Cozy and Warm

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment