Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Sozo Baby Bunting & Fitted Cap - Top Banana

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sozo Baby Bunting & Fitted Cap - Top Banana

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B002R2O1CM

  • UPC: 878762009629

  • Item model number: AKSZ00303

  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 8,686 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)


By : Sozo
Price : $21.46
You Save : $13.53 (39%)
Sozo Baby Bunting & Fitted Cap - Top Banana

Product Description

 

Sozo Baby Bunting & Fitted Cap - Top Banana

 

Product Features

  • 100% Premium Cotton

  • No Loose Blankets

  • Fold Over Cuffs for Extra Warmth ; to Prevent Scratching

  • Fits Babies up to 28" Long or Approx 6 Months

  • Machine Wash ; Dry

Sozo Baby Bunting & Fitted Cap - Top Banana

Customer Reviews


I was very confused about the sizing on this outfit, so here is some info: on the label of the outfit, it clearly states "6months; 25inches and 16lbs"
I would say it fits babies from 12lbs-18lbs, so about 3-6months (these are some basic guidelines, depending on the build of your baby, obviously some babies are long/lean and others are short/chubby)
Overall, I love this outfits. The kid looks so stinking cute in it, it's easy to put in thanks to the zipper (I HATE outfits that have a long string of buttons), and it's held up very well after many wearings/washings. The hat isn't really all that useful but the outfit is great. I actually use it as a sleep sack for naps during the day, and the baby relaxes the minute I put him in it because he knows his nap time is coming up!

The material on this item is so soft and I love it. My son looks adorable in it too. I originally purchased this as a Halloween costume but now I use it as pajamas. My son fit in it three days after he was born (without it looking too big) and he still fits in it at 8 weeks. Great product!

 

Sozo Baby Bunting & Fitted Cap - Top Banana

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment